Switch to Russian Version
Business. Consulting. Law. Limited Liability Company. Moscow.
Registration of limited liability companies
For your convenience, we divided phases of a company registration into three ‘proposals’ so that you can make the best decision.
|Phases of registration||Budget||Standard||VIP|
|Preparation of documents||v||v||v|
|Opening of an accumulative account||-||v||v|
|Payment of notary charges||-||-||v|
|Payment of the registration charge||-||v||v|
|Registration with taxation authorities||v||v||v|
|Approval of a seal draft||-||v||v|
|Manufacture of one seal||v||v||v|
|Registration of statistics codes||-||v||v|
|Collection of notifications from respective authorities||-||v||v|
|Opening of a settlement account||-||v||v|
|Service of registered address||-||-||v|
|Service of courier||v||v||v|
|Price:||4 500,00RUR||9 000,00RUR||15 000,00RUR|
Information necessary to conduct a company registration:
1. Passport details of Subscribers to the Memorandum, Director and Accountant;
2. Name of your future company;
3. Types of your company’s supposed business (we recommend to choose them from the Classifier);
4. The amount of the Authorized Capital and shares distribution.
5. Respective documents relating to the address that will be the address specified, when registering your company, as your company’s location.
6. Name of the bank where an account will be opened at.
1 business day - Preparation of the set of documents necessary to register a company. 2 business days - Opening of an accumulative account (in case the Authorized Capital is formed of money). 5 business days - Registration of your company with taxation authorities of Moscow and then 2-3 business days - Manufacture of a seal and registration of respective codes with Official Statistics Committee. Registration with Pensions Dept., Medical Insurance Dept. and Social Security Dept - 5-60 business days.
|© copyright B.C.Law|