Permission to employ foreign workers
The procedure of permissions obtaining may be divided into two key stages:
1. Obtaining of a Permission to employ foreign workers
2. Obtaining of a personal Work Permission for each foreign worker employed.
A Permission to employ foreign workers is issued to a company intending to employ foreign workers – with Federal Migration Dept. of Internal Affairs Ministry of the Russian Federation or Migration Affairs Dept of Internal Affairs Head Office of Moscow.
13 500 RUR
from 1 month.
3 000 RUR per each worker.
A personal Work Permit (plastic card) is issued to each foreign worker within the quota obtained by his/her company.
7 500 RUR per one person.
from 3 weeks.
1000 đóá. per one person.
The full procedure of foreign workers legalization and obtaining of work permissions for foreigners in Moscow consists of 4 stages and has its own particulars:
1. Application to local Employment Center of the respective Administrative Area where the company’s registered address situates, to issue a conclusion concerning necessity of employment and use of foreign workers.
In Moscow, there is a situation when an application is to be issued to the department situated at the location of the company’s registered address, i.e. even if workers intend to work in Altoufievo or Tsaritsino (which are not central districts of Moscow) and the company’s registered address situates in Tverskaya Street, you are to submit documents to Employment Center of the Central Administrative Area of Moscow.
2. Application to Moscow Dept. of Federal State Service of Employment to obtain a conclusion of expediency to employ and use foreign workers.
3.1. In case if workers from distant countries are employed:
- application to Federal Migration Service of Internal Affairs Ministry of the Russian Federation to obtain a permission to employ foreign workers.
3.2. In case of workers from CIS:
- application to Migration Affairs Dept. of Moscow Internal Affairs Head Office to obtain a permission to employ foreign workers.
4. Application to Migration Affairs Dept. of Moscow Internal Affairs Head Office to obtain a work permit (confirmation of the right to be employed) for each foreign worker employed.